4/25/12

ObsiDivaian Elite Team for #Daemoninvasion is here

Tweet about us #ObsiDivaian

Hi guys I know you must be wondering what this crazy chick (ME) is doing now, so here it goes.

Daemon Invasion is here, what does this mean?, well this means that I am an Elite Street Member for this invasion and so happy to be a part of it. the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of the most amazing things i´ve read.

I swear this woman could write the phonebook and I would be drooling about it lol.

What does knowing I´m an elite Member works for you? well it gives you guys the oportunity to have all the inside info I have and guess what? some swag and games too lol. You guys will know where are the events taking place and will have access to the most amazing news.

Here are the Members of this Elite Street Team


Jen Smith


Look for us, follow us you´ll have a blast but must of all visit #daemonnvasion on twitter you´ll have the opportunity to find giveaways and so much more.

here are the links if you guys want to buy one of Jennifer books

HAPPY READING


This books are Paranormal Romance YA

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Fun! I would read Jennifer Armentrout's phone book too!

    Tia@bookindulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. she´s just amazing and one of my fav. authors. thx for dropping by Tia =D

    ReplyDelete