10/2/11

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer BOOK REVIEW

This book in one Word was amazing I loved every second of it.

I immersed myself in it almost since the beginning the story is absolutely enthralling.
The story is about Calla a young female alpha from the nightshade pack that, since birth is betrothed to marry Ren the young Alpha male of the Bane pack; one day she runs into a bear mauling a hitchhiker and she end up saving his life.
Shay it actually a shy and lonely boy that has spent his life traveling to foreign places with his uncle after his parents demise, he´s cute, endearing and head over heels for Calla.

But not everything is as easy as it seems.
As the story progressed I noticed that I had a lot of unanswered questions, and I thought wow, this book is full of holes, but boy was I wrong!!!, every single doubt I had was clarified with precise fines and I loved every single second of it.

The author made a point of including every paranormal creature she could think of, but it was with such precision and at the exact time that it needed to be, that it felt almost natural to have all those supernatural beings converging together to create a story full of angst, love passion, fear and so much more.
It´s so hard for me to review this book without spoilers cause I feel the need to talk and talk about it to no end.

So i´ll say this: I love Ren, I love Shay I would keep both if I could, I hate the keepers with passion and I have certain doubts about the searchers and the mystical magic thingy Shay has keeps me wondering what the hell it is.

this is a very  good book to pick up an take a look at, and that´s why I gave it a five star…


No comments:

Post a Comment