10/8/11

Give a Fairy Tale by L.K. Rigel BOOK REVIEW


This book was absolutely adorable.

First of all I want to point out that the witting style it´s so different to what I’m accustomed to, that it was refreshing and a great part of why I loved this book so much.

The story in itself is full of magic and wonders and was very easy at least for me to get lost in it, almost since the start.

Lilith is a lovely character with her ups and downs and human imperfections and at the same time her supernatural quality sparkles here and there through the book.

L.K. Rigel is a wonderful storyteller, the fact that she could take us so easily between present day and past, it´s a wonder in itself, cause that’s not an easy feat to accomplish, and it work perfectly to enclose the story and the feel of it.

 Give a Fairy Tale is not just a love story, is a story of present and past love, a story of envy and human nature, is the love story that we all should feel at least once in a lifetime.

I look forward to read more of the Fae world that was so easily described in this book.

This book should be a six star but hey that´s not possible, but since is my blog and I can do what I want im rating this a five star plus just cause I can hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment