10/19/11

Dirty Little Secret # 1


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  !

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!


"You have been viciously attacked, but then saved by the tall, dark vampire of your dreams; however, he has had to change you into one of the blood sucking denziens of the night to save your life. After realizing that your favourite snack is now going to be a sip of O negative, what food do you begin to think you will lose your immortality for?"

My Answer

oh God, Lassagña, *liking lips* just the smell that´s  killer for me but hell, if said Vampire´s name was Zadist or Connor Buchanan, i would be all "Just O- you know i like B+ too" either that or i´ll ask him to feed me himself  lol!!!

11 comments:

  1. I can not believe I didn’t think of that! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly thx for the follow, hahaha i just think i would drool more about the Vamps that i would over the Lasagña hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. Pasta dishes is a tough one to give up! Though Zsadist would be a good substitute lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. UhhhhhhZadit would be a good everything *wink wink* lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I picked, too! ^-^ Just finished a plate of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Good choice, but with the swwet-tooth I d go crazy without my chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahah!!! GREAT answer chica!!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love PASTA!!!!!! That should have been my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pasta was in my top five, I guess I'm just a sucker for the carbs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh God!! Carbs what an awful word hahaha.

    every time i find a new love handle anywhere near my hips, im wondering if it was the lassagña the spaguetti or the chocolate fudge cake i had as dessert lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha :) Loved your answer. :)
    New Follower on your blog :)

    Check out mine: http://karlacc-bookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/10/dirty-little-secret-1.html

    ReplyDelete